The term ‘PaperGrace’ or ‘PaperGraceUK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or I refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Alma Avenue, London, E4 9JT.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Full payment must be received before any proofs or products can be dispatched. Receipt of payment, & our subsequent acceptance will be confirmed by email to the address you must provide us with. This represents a legally binding contract between us.
Accuracy of Contents:
- We take extra care to ensure that the details, such as price and the stock used, on this website are correct & up to date. Should an error be found then we will contact you via email immediately. No goods will be dispatched until you have confirmed whether you wish to continue with the order.
- Due to the nature of digital printing, there may sometimes be very slight inconsistencies with colour – especially when batches are printed at different times.
- Due to the manila brown fleck envelopes being 100% recycled, there may sometimes be very slight inconsistencies with colour.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
- We use quality images to achieve the best accuracy possible, however please be aware that different monitors can show varying colours.
- Although some envelopes are photographed with liners, these are not included with each order. However, we are happy to provide a free DIY template for you to print your own liners, these are available upon request.
- Orders made through the website form an initial pre-order and prices stated are to be considered an estimate. Orders will be confirmed by us and the final quote will be made following this later contact. The contract to deliver the product will be accepted on receipt of payment.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 3 weeks from approval of the design.
- UK orders will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class. You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
- If your product is received damaged in the post, please notify us immediately and retain the product and packing and we will contact Royal Mail who will be responsible for addressing and compensating the damage claim. Do not return the damaged product to us, notify us immediately and we will advise on the appropriate course of action.
Returns & Cancellation Policy:
- Personalised goods cannot be returned and are an exception to the Distance Selling Directive (EU Law). As the majority of your order will contain personalisation and/or customisation if you wish to cancel your order you must notify us immediately. Depending on the stage of the design process will unlikely be able to offer you a full refund but will do our best to refund you with appropriate compensation to us for any time or materials used.
- Non personalised items can be returned within 7 days of receipt with full reimbursement except for postage and packaging but must be returned in the original or suitable packaging so as to avoid damage and sent special delivery.